| Public Commissions
||"Community is Nature's Architecture" stone wall 4 x 40 ft. and stone and glass columns in glass wall, plants, Clements Center, Tucson Pima Arts Council, current.
Design-team lead artist, construction of Crown Mountain Park, Carbondale, Colo., Crown Mountain Park and Recreation District, current.
Major street intersection artwork; sandstone light posts, stainless steel, cast concrete, stained concrete, City of Boulder, Colo., Arapahoe and 28th St., in progress.
Untitled; white marble cloud, limestone plant and animal sculptures and design for rubber play surfacing, Eaton Plaza, Town of Vail, 2004.
Soft Gold Park, design team for overall concept plus concrete stain design and stone/stainless steel art, City of Fort Collins, Colo., June 2004.
"Columns of Light," colonnade landscape of trees, sandstone columns and aluminum hanging columns in a shade structure; Higher Education Advanced Technology Center Campus, Lowry, Denver and Colorado Art in Public Places Program, April, 2003.
Light rail design team, West Corridor Project, Denver Regional Transportation District, designing 10 stations, three major bridges, fencing and landscape, 2002.
"Solar Clocktower," at a light rail station, jointly for the Regional Transportation District, Denver, Colorado, and the City of Littleton. Functional 14-ft. sculpture with solar panels, masonry, carved marble and granite, stainless steel. Artist conferred with National Renewable Energy Laboratory. July 2000.
Plaza seating sculpture and stone tile arc inlaid in concrete plaza, Colorado State Patrol building, Fort Collins, Colorado Art in Public Places Program, Nov. 2000.
"Signal Sequence," Colorado State University, Colorado Art in Public Places Program. Gateway sculpture made of 24-foot granite and stainless steel spire and four other stones forming arc through trees, across street. 1999.
Design consulting, Town of Vail, Colorado, regarding renovation of Ford Park with artist input, April 1999, and two granite ptarmigans, largest 4 x 9 x 9 ft., 2000.
"From Our Eyes," St. Vrain Greenway Park, Phase II, recommissioned for three additional sculptures by direct invitation, City of Longmont Art in Public Places Program, Colorado, 1997-99. One mechanical interactive sculpture; a granite "Listening Stone," focused like a parabolic sound mirror at a river; and series of small castings. total.
"Ripple Effects," City of Fort Collins Art in Public Places Program, earthwork with grasses and 270-foot-long masonry wall with stone, brick and steel, at Timberline Road and Cache La Poudre River, Nov. 1998.
"Visions Born With This River," Gates Crescent Park by Children's Museum, Denver Art in Public Places Program. Five river boulder sculptures: historic sign with cast aluminum sculpted chairs and three play pieces. National open competition. 1997.
"Resting Space III," Denver Zoo, granite bench sculpture, 1.5 x 5 x 2.5 feet, 1996.
"From Wildlife's Eyes," St. Vrain Greenway Park, City of Longmont, Colorado. National competition. Three pieces built into landscape showing spatial perspective of wildlife - an underground prairie earthwork with carved wall 3.5 x 18 feet; an elevated 60-foot concrete pathway in trees and stone mosaic of hawk; and a historic river level and wildlife carved on boulders 1995-96.
"Miner's Dream," Riverwalk Park, for Town of Breckenridge, Colo. National invitational competition. Interactive park artwork forming a landscape based in nature and local history. Granite slide and mechanical steel scale with rock animals; bent railroad rail; sunken cabin and mortised boulders; stainless steel and cobble column; boulder with figure imprint; rock-and-river sculpture. plaza, 1994.
"Resting Space I and II," granite benches, 48 x 24 x 18 in., Denver Zoo, 1993.
| Finalist Selection--Public Art Competitions
- City of Richmond, (Vancouver) British Columbia, 2003
- City of Pittsburgh, North Shore Riverfront Project, 2002.
- Tucson Magee Road project, selected for commission but project delayed.
- Homestead Park, Fort Collins, Colorado, 2002.
- Aurora Reservoir, Aurora, Colorado, 2002.
- Denver International Airport, Child Care Center, 2002.
- City of Eugene, Oregon, Bethel Park competition, April 2001.
- Colorado Springs Confluence Park, $2 million fountain sculpture, Feb. 2001.
- Tucson/Pima County Arts Council, second road project, Nov. 2000.
- City of Phoenix, Scatterwash project, Nov. 1999
- City of Fort Collins design consulting, 1999.
- City of Greeley, CO, Reservoir Road project, Nov. 1999.
- Snowmass Village Art Competition, 1997.
- Mesa State College, Grand Junction, CO, 1996, Colo. Art in Public Places.
- Goldsmith Gulch, City of Denver Public Art Program, 1996.
- City of Denver, 16th and Blake Streets, 1994.
- City of Denver, Denver Wastewater Building, 1993.
- Aurora Public Library, City of Aurora, CO, 1982.